What is a Practice Power-Up?
If you manage a learning or credentialing practice (T&D, L&D, professional certifications), your organization may be ready for a Practices Power-Up tune-up. As top practitioners in our fields, we offer independent customized consultation services and leave you with actionable recommendations on how to fine-tune your learning or credentialing programs .
A team of learning and credentialing experts:
For learning programs, the team also analyzes curriculum integration and effectiveness:
- Reviews workflow documentation
- Interviews stakeholders
- Identifies processes inefficiencies
- Analyzes customer service processes and issues
- Reviews technologies and technology issues queues
For credentialing programs, the team:
- Scaling between courses
- Appropriateness of activities for practice
- Effectiveness of assessments
- Effectiveness of delivery format
- Reviews alignment with public promise
- Reviews cycle times on processing applications and on credential maintenance
- Assesses the implications of practices on cash flow
When should you request a Practices Power-Up?
Contact us when you want a third-party review resulting in action-able recommendations to fine-tune your learning or credentialing programs, when you have:
- Aging curricula
- New learning or credentialing leadership
- Impending change in workflow technology
- A need for optimization
- A need to differentiate your products from the competition
To start your Practices Power-Up, contact Dr. Judith Hale, email@example.com or call 630-235-0195.